- In the 12 months ending May 31st, 2017, there were 1975 sales of all property types, a 6% increase over 2016.
- The active inventory of all properties is 633, down 35% from 2016.
This means Inventory is low and Sales are high!
- The twelve month average sale price of a Comox Valley home is $443,930, up 16% from 2016.
- Apartment condos are at a 28% increase over 2016.
- YTD in 2017, only 10 houses have sold for less than $200,000.
- The 2017 residential sales pattern in the Comox Valley indicates about one half of all single family dwelling sales occur between $350,000 and $500,000. The twelve month list/sell ratio is 89%, and currently, listings are selling for 98% of asking price in 30 days.
- From Building Links: Construction of the North Island Hospitals Project is now substantially complete, and training, education and orientation of approximately 2,000 clinicians has now begun. Training is expected to be complete in August of this year. The opening dates for the new hospitals have been set as September 10 for Campbell River and October 1 for the Comox Valley.
- There are 179 Realtors® in the Comox Valley. Thank you for choosing us!