Remax still holds the bulk of the Real Estate Market, holding 54.5% of Real Estate Sales within the month of June, 2017.
2017 marks the 3rd consecutive year of above average numbers of sales. What’s going on in this ever-changing market?
- The twelve month average sale price of a Comox Valley home is $458,393, up 18% from 2016. The average lot price is $212,494, up 15%.
- Apartment condos are the largest segment of the strata market. The 12 month average price is $240,163, a 23% increase over the same period in 2016.
- If you bought an average home in Cumberland in 2007 you paid $264,572. Today’s price is $512,698!
- About one half of all single family dwelling sales occur between $350,000 and $500,000. The twelve month list/sell ratio is 86% and currently, listings are selling for 99% of asking price in 19 days!
- From Building Links: Broadstreet Properties Ltd. is proposing to build an 89-unit, multi-storey building in Comox. In Courtenay, Highstreet Ventures Inc. will have 71 units of one and two bedroom condos ready for occupancy in August.
For more information on our local Real Estate Market including Comox, Courtenay, Crown Isle, Merville, Black Creek, Royston, Cumberland and more call us today.